RZA & Keb Darge - The Kings Of Funk [2005]


Disc: 1
1. Sly & The Family Stone – Small Talk
2. Hank Ballard – From the Love Side
3. Lyn Collins – Do Your Thing
4. Ohio Players – Climax
5. Ohio Players – Singing In The Morning
6. Harlem Underground – Ain’t No Sunshine
7. Booker T & MGS – Melting Pot
8. Anne Peebles – You’ve Got The Papers
9. Ken Boothe – It’s Because I’m Black
10. Jimmy Ponder – While My Guitar
11. Honey Cone – If I Can’t Fly
12. Bobby Humphries – Jasper Country Man

Disc: 2
1. Sharon Jones – Genuine
2. Quantic featuring Spanky Wilson – Don’t Joke With A Hungry Man
3. MFSB – Family Affair 1973
4. Brand New – Party Time
5. Mighty Generation – The MG Beat
6. Zebra – Simple Song (Barney Johnson)
7. Madcliff – You Can Make The Change
8. Skying High – Getting Off On Your Loving
9. Anna Raye – Will You Love My Child
10. Dee Edwards – I Can Deal With That


Release year:2005


No comments: